EXCLUSIVE VIP BUILDER: AVOID CONTINGENCY OFFERS AND SELL MORE HOMES!
Your Buyer's Home Will Be Sold
(Guaranteed) or We Will Buy It*
The current market place is saturated with Buyer's who need to sell their existing home first before buying their new home. It seems every day is spent sending buyers away that really want to buy but need to sell or face a contract with a contingency.
Our Exclusive VIP Builder Guaranteed Sale Program can solve this dilemma for you . . .
Here’s How It Works:
When you are approached by a prospective buyer who has an existing home to sell; we will step in and GUARANTEE the sale of the Buyers property (up front in writing). In the unlikely event their home doesn’t sell within the marketing term, we will buy their present home for no less than 95% of the market value*. NO GIMMICKS, *but some conditions do apply of course.
To refer your buyer who has a home to sell:
Fill out the form below "with your buyers info". Add your email and contact info in the comments section then click the submit button. We will contact the buyer and make immediate arrangements to help!!
We will report back ASAP to let you know the buyers home sale status. Thank you.
Here are some important items to understand during this process.
1. The Buyer must secure a purchase and sale agreement with a property offered for sale by a VIP Builder and list their home for sale with The Living Luxury Atlanta Team. We will then, usually within two business days of a request for a guaranteed sale, make an “offer for a guaranteed sale” to the buyer on their home.
2. Our agent representative meeting with the buyer from The Living Luxury Atlanta Team will assist your buyer in selling their home.
3. They will give the buyer, upfront, a benefits presentation of what we do to sell houses. Once they are comfortable with that, they will provide them with a comparative market analysis. This will give your buyer a good idea of what range of value their home falls into. This analysis will also help them establish a competitive asking price for their home.
4. The agent representative will then assist with the necessary paper work to get their home on the market and submit that paperwork to the New Featured Property Coordinator on our Team and we will go to work on selling their home.
5. If they are interested in a guaranteed sale, their agent representative will submit a “request for guaranteed sale offer” to our company underwriter. This department is run by Erika Page with over 14 years experience in evaluating and competitively pricing real property for sale.
6. Typically within five business days, a complete evaluation of all area sales data will be made by our underwriter and a preliminary guaranteed sale offer will be sent to our agent and the buyer via email. If it is something that works for the buyer, a formal written purchase and sale agreement is then entered into guaranteeing their sale.
7. The underwriter is going to select the highest market value price he knows a buyer will pay; a price that is not speculative. This will also serve as our suggested asking price for a guaranteed sale. In the unlikely event the home does not sell within 90 days at that price after moving forward on a guaranteed sale, we will step in and buy the home for no less than 90% of the guaranteed price and take no more than 30 days to close. Whether their home sells to an outside buyer or we end up as the buyer – sales commissions will apply.
8. The price range the buyer and our agent representative come up with initially may be different from the underwriters. It is common for Sellers and Agents to speculate. In any case, the seller has the option of accepting a guaranteed sale and moving forward that way - or - not accepting it and continuing to move forward on finding that perfect buyer utilizing all the benefits of The Living Luxury Atlanta’s aggressive proven home selling system - or - cancel any listing agreement with The Living Luxury Atlanta Team.
9. If the seller accepts the guaranteed sale offer, and an offer later comes in from an outside buyer that is more money than the guaranteed sale price from LLA – the seller gets the higher offer price, not LLA.